At CQ Nutrition we have helped thousands of people achieve their weight loss goals!
How do we do this?
- With state of the art technology
- Precision nutrition and;
- Accurate assessment of your progress.
Let’s start with some weight loss basics. Weight loss comes down to eating and drinking less energy (this is measured in kilojoule or calories) than what your body can burn each day.
Sounds easy doesn’t it!
Why is weight loss not easy?
- Firstly, can you accurately say how much energy (kilojoules or calories) your body burns each day? If you are unable to do this, then how are you going to consume less energy through what you eat and drink?
- Secondly, how many kilojoules or calories did you consume yesterday? For most people, this is difficult to accurately determine (us included, and we do this for a living).
So how do we at CQ Nutrition overcome these challenges?
- Firstly we measure your resting metabolic rate! What is this I hear you ask? Your metabolic rate, is the amount of energy your body burns at rest. Studies have shown that this can account for up to 85% of the energy that an individual burns each day. Pretty important information if you are trying to lose weight! For more information watch this video:
With this information, we educate you on how to put meals together that are both satisfying, and within you requirements to lose weight.
2. We then accurately measure body composttion changes through our InBody body composition analysers.
Why is this important?
Because the weight you see on your bathroom scales includes fat, muscle, bone and most importantly water. Our InBody machines can seperate these body parts and show you exactly where your body is changing. Not only that, they can measure bone mineral content, lean tissue distribution and visceral (belly) fat.